This past Thursday, in an historic move, President Obama finally took executive action that will protect up to five million people from deportation. The measure was a direct response to years of organizing and pressure from thousands of activists and community organizations who fought the good fight for years.
I will be interviewing some of these amazing warriors, as well as an immigration attorney who will be answering some of YOUR questions:
• José Díaz, Director Ejecutivo de DC Dream and FL Dream
• M. Lucero Ortiz, Esq., Attorney at Law
• Andrea Mercado, Co-Chair, We Belong Together
• Alejandra Saucedo, Founder, Dreamers Moms
• Julieta Garibay, Deputy Advocacy Director at United We Dream